About The Position
Work model: Hybrid (2 days from home)
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection.
As our Technical Writer, you will be in charge of creating and maintaining product education content materials. We would like you to be passionate about how our users experience documentation, curious about how the product works, and determined to develop the workflows and best practices that enable users to successfully deploy our products. Your effort will directly help our users fully utilize the platform to protect their enterprise resources and turn our users into experts.
- Produce well-written content for our knowledge base and documentation, including how-to articles, tutorials and product features blog posts.
- Work closely with our engineering, product, and marketing teams to achieve key company goals through the creation of educational content.
- Analyze and maintain existing documentation to ensure continuity of style of content (consistency, tone-of voice, etc).
- Familiarity with: Docker and/or Kubernetes, REST AP, Command line, and basic SDK interface- Must
- Proven experience writing technical documentation for software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Technically adept, with the ability to understand product use cases and relate to our techie audience (Security Architects, DevOps Engineers)
- Experienced with Enterprise CyberSecurity/Cloud/IT/DevOps market
- Familiarity with at least one of the following relevant enterprise B2B/B2C cybersecurity products- Advantage