About The Position
Work model: Hybrid (2 days from home)
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection.
We're looking for a talented & experienced Backend Software Engineer to take a significant role in the development of a highly robust, multi-cloud, multi-region SaaS platform.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with one or more of following languages: Go / Java / C++ C# / Python
- Prior experience with Cloud Services and Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP) and working in microservices distributed environments (Docker / Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities
- Plans & executes independently as well as acting as a strong team player
- Passionate about innovation and her/his creation
- Prior experience in deploying and maintaining a high scale, multi-region production-grade backend system and/or RESTful API
- Experienced in B2B Cyber Security / Cloud Security / Identity & Access Management / Encryption Keys Management - Advantage.