About The Position
Work model: Hybrid (2 days from home)
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection.
We're looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our HQ in Israel and take a significant role in offering operational guidance, ensure effective compliance, accounting, and treasury policies are in place and working. Provide financial clarity to evaluate future decisions.
- Set yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion (including fundraising plans, IPO).
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion (including fundraising plans).
- Communicate, engage and interact with the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial procedures.
- Select and engage consultants, auditors, and investors.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/ Finance. CPA- a must
- 10+ years of experience working in a global Hi-Tech organization- a must
- Experience with investors relations, facilitating & concluding fundraising rounds, IPO, public Hi-Tech company- a big advantage
- Strong preference to experience from a B2B software company preferably a SaaS product
- Strong preference to experience in a start up (including leading forecasting)
- Knowledge and experience with tax compliance and statutory reporting
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
- Dynamic and immense level of leadership. Act as a data-driven link between financial and strategic objectives.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, in both Hebrew and English