About The Position
Work model: Hybrid (2 days from home)
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top investors and led by a seasoned & success-oriented team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Secure Remote Access & Data Protection.
We are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to take a significant role in our product research and development sprints of the Akeyless Vault platform.
The ideal Technical Product Manager would have a unique combination of:
(1) The mindset of a DevOps / System / Backend Engineer (Linux, Kubernetes, Cloud)
(2) Familiarity with Security infrastructure (Identity Providers, PAM, PKI)
If you answer the above - your place is with us!
- Inspire Engineering teams by regularly communicating competitors’ features, functions, and benefits.
- Improve product engagement by suggesting self-explanatory features as well as producing coherent docs and tutorials where needed Proprietary and Confidential.
- Perform hands-on installation & research to produce constant competitive analysis.
- Maintain outstanding product documentation in cooperation with technical writers.
- Ensure that customers’ requests and product enhancements fully meet their expectations by communicating them to engineering teams (mockups, specs) and performing hands-on user-level tests post-development.
- Maintain & Execute Product Pipeline.
- Collect product requirements by understanding market trends, opportunities, and competitors developments as well as customer needs.
- Support the Product Marketing Efforts
- Educate content writers about new features and functions.
● Technologist at heart, hands on-tech savvy: loves learning and getting to know technologies, products, and new tools, new infrastructure, and even open-source projects
● Software development background for at least three years
● Experience as a DevOps / System engineer / Professional Services
● Experience with Kubernetes, cloud services
● Excellent communication skills - team player
● Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities, passionate about innovation AND her/his contribution to making inspire products
● Background in Information Security / Cloud Security space, at least with one of the followings: Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privileged access management (PAM), Certificates Management & PKI infrastructure, KMS, HSM, Credentials Management - advantage