About The Position
Work model: Hybrid (2 days from home)
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection.
We are looking for a talented & experienced Sr. SRE, to take a significant role in the development of a highly robust, multi-cloud, multi-region SaaS platform.
- 5+ years of hands-on DevOps/SRE experience
- Prior experience in cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) and working in microservices distributed environments (Docker / Kubernetes)– MUST
- Experience in deploying and maintaining a high scale, SaaS multi-region production-grade backend system.
- Experience in Linux environment- Must
- Scripting and automation skills: Bash/ Python.
- Configuration management experience with tools like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet.
- Plans & executes independently as well as acting as a strong team player
- Passionate about innovation and creation
- Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of security infrastructure, secured coding, and/or certifications related features.
- Experienced in B2B Cyber Security / Cloud Security / Identity & Access Management / Encryption Keys Management.
- Participate in product integration processes with global clients (remote and on sites).