About The Position
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, a business office in the US.
We're looking for a Backend Team Leader to join our team in Israel and take a significant role in the development of a highly robust, multi-cloud, multi-region SaaS.
As our Backend Team Leader you will be responsible for all aspects of software development and people development. You will work as a hands-on developer between 50%-80% of your time while lead, grow, mentor and manage a team of talented software engineers.
- 4+ years of proven experience leading R&D teams: managing Backend Engineering teams or mixed Backend and Frontend.
- Great leadership skills, proven architecture/design skills, and knowledge in a wide range of technologies.
- Leader by example with a "hands-on" management style.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with one or more of following languages: Go / Java / C++ C# / Python
- Prior experience with Cloud Services and Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP) and working in microservices distributed environments (Docker / Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities
- Prior experience in deploying and maintaining a high scale, multi-region production-grade backend system and/or RESTful API
- Experienced in B2B Cyber Security / Cloud Security / Identity & Access Management / Encryption Keys Management - Advantage.