About The Position
Location: USA - 100% remote
The Akeyless Vault Platform is a unified, SaaS-based solution that empowers organizations to efficiently and securely adopt DevOps, Cloud Transformation, and Zero-Trust Access initiatives. We are backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Our platform provides a set of breakthrough offerings in the realm of Secrets Management, Secure Remote Access, and Data Protection. We are headquartered in Tel Aviv, with business offices in the US.
Join us and become part of an innovative, fast growing start-up that’s making an impact in the world of cybersecurity by helping organizations protect their most critical workloads and data.
We are looking for an ambitious and metrics-driven Head of Digital Marketing to help fuel our demand generation efforts in support of our growing SDR and Sales team. The ideal candidate will also have a strong background in managing digital and demand gen programs.
The Head of Digital Marketing must be experienced in digital tactics and tools, such as SEM, SEO and conversion rate optimization (CRO), digital advertising/retargeting, and landing page optimization. The ideal candidate will be fluent with Google Analytics/Adwords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and marketing automation tools and sales CRM systems (Hubspot preferred). The candidate will also demonstrate the ability to analyze and measure the success, ROI, and areas of improvement for our digital and traditional marketing campaigns and programs.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will plan, implement, measure, and report on multi-channel Digital Marketing programs designed to drive brand awareness, increase inbound pipeline generation, and accelerate revenue.
- Establishing, executing, and optimizing both digital and traditional lead generation campaigns
- Developing, executing, and optimizing creative digital advertising campaigns across social channels
- Implementing digital marketing tactics to drive stronger, more cost-effective lead volumes for our sales teams from established and emerging sources
- Growing organic social engagement across social platforms
- Owning the Akeyless website as it relates to site conversion and CRO
- Managing Google Analytics with a deep understanding of traffic patterns, goals, tag manager, user flows etc.
- Measuring, evaluating, and reporting on the effectiveness and ROI of our marketing campaigns/investments
- Proactively identifying and implementing new digital marketing innovations and B2B marketing technologies
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Secrets Management and Trusted Access market and buyer personas
- Collaborating with Marketing, SDR, and Sales leadership to develop and collaborate on digital marketing plans
- Leveraging Hubspot, website analytics, and marketing attribution data to provide insights and guidance on increasing traffic that aligns to our ideal customer persona (ICP)
- Generating website traffic and conversion reports
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing and demand generation in the B2B high-tech industry, preferably in one or more of these market areas: Secrets Management, Identity & Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Data Protection, Application Security, and/or Devops
- A data driven mindset with a track record of measuring and exceeding KPIs
- Experience with Enterprise Marketing Automation Tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Highly proficient at marketing strategy development, including data-driven opportunity assessment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Confidence to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- BA/BS required
- Start-up experience (preferred)