About The Position
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, The Akeyless Vault Platform is a unified, SaaS-based solution that empowers organizations to efficiently and securely adopt DevOps, Cloud Transformation, and Zero-Trust Access initiatives. Our platform provides a set of breakthrough offerings in the realm of Secrets Management, Secure Remote Access, and Data Protection. We are backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team.
As our Customer Success Manager you will be an advocate for customer satisfaction and success. You will manage existing customers and be a member of the Global Customer Success & Support organization, a small team that has a direct impact on Akeyless’s fast growing business. Join us and become part of an innovative, fast-growing start-up that’s making an impact in the world of cybersecurity by helping organizations protect their most critical workloads and data.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Understand our customers’ operations, goals, and challenges, to be able to consult and ensure we provide maximum value.
- Collect feedbacks and introduce insights to improve product’s quality, features’ offering, usability and position
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of what we have to offer.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Seek growth & sales opportunities within the portfolio of accounts.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage ad-hoc queries from customer accounts.
- Maintain all information about customer activity within the CRM platform.
- At least 3 years of experience as a customer success manager or a technical account manager.
- Able to deeply understand complicated topics and convey them in a simple manner to an audience.
- Computer Science Graduate/ Software Engineering/ communication system engineering - Advantage
- Experience in cyber security– advantage