About The Position
USA - 100% remote
The Akeyless Vault Platform is a unified, SaaS-based solution that empowers organizations to efficiently and securely adopt DevOps, Cloud Transformation, and Zero-Trust Access initiatives. We are backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Our platform provides a set of breakthrough offerings in the realm of Secrets Management, Secure Remote Access, and Data Protection. We are headquartered in Tel Aviv, with business offices in the US.
We are looking for a skillful, highly-driven, and resourceful Strategic Events, Sales Development Representative (SDR), to join our rapidly growing company. Reporting to the Senior Director of Events & Channel Marketing, the Events SDR will be responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities to discover, nurture and qualify new business opportunities, as well as setting demos for the Sales Team.
If you enjoy achieving setting goals, and have the desire to propel your sales career, this is the position for you. Join us and become part of an innovative, fast growing start-up that’s making an impact in the world of cybersecurity by helping organizations protect their most critical workloads and data.
As the Events Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for:
- Consistently achieving qualified opportunity quotas, to ensure company revenue goals are met.
- Developing and building close relationships with prospects and customers.
- Achieving demos and meeting KPIs through email, cold-calling and networking outreach etc.
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to create appropriate presentations and sales collaterals based on a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Monitoring market trends and identifying opportunities to expand our growth
- Presenting our company and value propositions to potential customers at events
- Providing feedback on prospects to optimize marketing campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR (preferably in a startup environment and in one or more of these market areas: Secrets Management, Identity & Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Data Protection, Application Security, and/or Devops
- Demonstrated achievement in a B2B quota-carrying role
- Experience working within Hubspot, Salesforce and other CRMs
- Experience prospecting within LinkedIn Sales Navigator and InMail
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment
- Proven track record with outbound meeting scheduling
- Ability to solve tough problems and discover client needs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Customer-oriented and friendly