Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, a business office in the US.
Product Education Specialist
We are looking for a Product Education Specialist who will be incharge of creating and maintaining product education content materials. The ideal candidate would be passionate about how our users experience documentation, curious about how the product works, and determined to develop the workflows and best practices that enable users to successfully deploy our products. This effort will directly help our users fully utilize the platform to protect their enterprise resources and turn our users into experts.
The positions responsibilities include:
- Produce well-written content for our knowledge base and documentation, including how-to articles, tutorials and product features blog posts.
- Produce short educational videos that include product descriptions and feature demonstrations.
- Work closely with our engineering, product, sales and marketing teams to achieve key company goals through the creation of educational content.
- Analyze and maintain existing documentation to ensure continuity of style of content (consistency, tone-of voice, etc).
The Akeyless Product Education Specialist should possess the following skills:
- Hands-on experience with - Must
- Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- REST AP, Command line, and basic SDK interface
- Proven experience writing technical documentation for software products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Technically adept, with the ability to understand product use cases and relate to our techie audience (Security Architects, DevOps Engineers)
- Experienced with Enterprise CyberSecurity/Cloud/IT/DevOps market.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following relevant enterprise B2B cybersecurity products - Advantage
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Zero-Trust Access (ZTA)
- Identity Management (IDM)
- Identity Providers (i.e Okta, Ping)
- Certificate Management (CMS)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Encryption Key Management System (KMS)
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Basic familiarity with DevOps & Cloud ecosystem
USA - Remote or Israel - HQ R&D Center