Work model: Remote
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection.
We’re looking for a seasoned Director of Events Marketing to join our growing Marketing team at Akeyless.
This role will report to our VP of Product Marketing. The Director of Events Marketing will be a self-starter with a strategic and proactive approach. The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of event marketing experience, strong marketing, strategy and organizational skills as well as exceptional communication and leadership skills.
The Director of Events Marketing will have experience managing a team and be a self-starter with a strategic and proactive approach. We are looking for someone with a broad range of event marketing experience. The ideal candidate will possess strong marketing, strategy and organizational skills as well as exceptional communication and leadership skills. They must be flexible with change and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
This role will build a world-class Events Marketing program and own the end-to-end strategy and execution for Akeyless’ flagship customer conference and other key customer, industry, and partner events etc.
- Establish the vision and strategy for all Corporate, Industry, and Partner Events
- Manage all aspects of the events program from end to end, including team management, executive communications and ensuring ROI
- Plan and manage budget, revenue, and resources associated with all events
- Partner closely with the executive team and other Marketing, Sales, and Product leaders to ensure cross-functional alignment on event goals and target outcomes
- Maintain a network of partners to assist with various aspects of event management, including venue sourcing, production, branding, and onsite logistics
- Track ROI, engagement, and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement, and optimize future events