Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps realm, backed by top investors and led by a seasoned & success-oriented team. We are providing a breakthrough, unified Vault SaaS platform for Secrets Management and Zero-Trust Access. Our mission is to enable customers to fully protect and manage their secrets of any type and access to any environment. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Business office in the US.
We are looking for a talented & experienced Solution Architect to take a significant role in our pre-sales, pilot processes, and the post-sale stage, leading our customers towards a successful implementation of Akeyless.
The ideal Solution Architect would drive customer satisfaction with a solution-based approach and deep technical expertise in Secret Management, DevOps, Security & Cloud. To do so, you’ll need to understand the customer’s challenges around credentials management, key management, certificate management & zero trust access, as well as demonstrate a good knowledge of IT, Engineering, and DevOps infrastructure.
Mostly with early tech-adopting US companies, you’ll be running demos and pilot processes with the sharpest DevOps, Engineering & Security teams that would require and award in-depth professional knowledge & standards.
- Lead technical sales meetings, including decks & demos (independently build her/his own labs whenever needed)
- Lead hands-on pilots on customer environment (remotely), demonstrating a deep understanding of Akeyless service and the latest product developments
- Post sale, walkthrough customers with on-boarding, and day-to-day use of Akeyless platform. Suggest documentation edits if needed and assist the customer support on more advanced issues
- Log and clearly communicate customer’s needs/requests/wishlists/pilot requirements while creatively suggesting how to tailor ad-hoc solutions - in cooperation with Technical PM/R&D Engineers
- Answer competitive analysis and product use cases inquiries, in coordination with Product Marketing
- Plan and host webinars during meetups and conferences (stage-speaking)
- Technologist in heart: loves learning and getting to know technologies, products, and new tools, new infrastructure, and open source projects
- Proven experience as Technical PreSale / Sales Engineer / Solution Architect / Customer Success Engineer / customer-facing Solution Architect at a recognized Software vendor, for at least three years
- Proven experience in Linux and Cloud Infrastructure (Kubernetes/Docker, IaaS, IAM) – Mandatory
- Background in infrastructure systems, and familiarity with information Security / Cloud Security space, at least with one of the followings: Identity and Access Management (IDM), Privileged access management (PAM), Certificates Management & PKI infrastructure, KMS, HSM, SSH Management, Credentials Management
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Configuration Management tools - Advantage
- Excellent presentation skills, English - Mother tongue level
- Startup mentality: Problem solver, works well in a dynamic environment, passionate about innovation and her/his contribution and impact
- Willingness to lead pre-sales meetings and post-sales activities on international time zones and specifically during US workday times
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent