Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps realm, backed by top investors and led by a seasoned & success-oriented team. We are providing a breakthrough, unified Vault SaaS platform for Secrets Management and Zero-Trust Access. Our mission is to enable customers to fully protect and manage their secrets of any type and access to any environment. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Business office in the US.
We are looking for a talented & experienced Solution Engineer to take a significant role in our pre-sales, pilot processes, and the post-sale stage, leading our customers towards a successful implementation of Akeyless.
The ideal Solution Engineer would drive customer satisfaction with a solution-based approach and deep technical expertise in Secret Management, DevOps, Security & Cloud. To do so, you’ll need to understand the customer’s challenges around credentials management, key management, certificate management & zero trust access, as well as demonstrate a good knowledge of IT, Engineering, and DevOps infrastructure.
Mostly with early tech-adopting US companies, you’ll be running demos and pilot processes with the sharpest DevOps, Engineering & Security teams that would require and award in-depth professional knowledge & standards.
- Lead technical sales meetings, including decks & demos
- Lead hands-on pilots on customer environment (remotely), demonstrating a deep understanding of Akeyless service and the latest product developments
- Post sale, walkthrough customers with on-boarding, and day-to-day use of Akeyless platform
- Log and clearly communicate customer’s needs and requirements while creatively suggesting how to tailor ad-hoc solutions - in cooperation with Technical PM/R&D Engineers
- Address competitive analysis and product use cases inquiries, in coordination with Product Marketing
- Plan and host webinars during meetups and conferences (stage-speaking)
- Proven experience as Technical PreSale / Sales Engineer / Solution Architect / Customer facing Solution Architect at a recognized Software vendor, for at least three years
- Proven experience in Linux and Cloud Infrastructure (Kubernetes/Docker, IaaS, IAM) – Mandatory
- Excellent presentation skills - Mandatory
- English - Mother tongue level - Mandatory
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Configuration Management tools
- Background in CyberSecurity / Cloud Security space, Identity and Access Management, Privileged access management, PKI, KMS - Advantage
- Past work experience at a SaaS vendor - Advantage
- Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities, passionate about innovation and her/his contribution and impact
- Willingness to lead pre-sales meetings and post-sales activities on international time zones and especially during US workday times
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent