Last Updated: April 7, 2020
Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in the course of providing AKEYLESS Offerings to you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to AKEYLESS Offerings.
You provide information to us when you:
- search for, subscribe to, or purchase AKEYLESS Offerings;
- create or administer your AKEYLESS account (and you might have more than one account if you have used more than one email address when using AKEYLESS Offerings);
- configure your settings for, provide data access permissions for, or otherwise interact with AKEYLESS Offerings;
- register for or attend an AKEYLESS event;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other information request forms;
- post on AKEYLESS websites or participate in community features; and
- employ notification services.
Depending on your use of AKEYLESS Offerings, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
- information about your location;
- information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us;
- information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information;
- corporate and financial information; and
- VAT numbers and other tax identifiers.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with AKEYLESS Offerings.
We collect information automatically when you:
- visit, interact with, or use AKEYLESS Offerings (including when you use your computer or other device to interact with AKEYLESS Offerings);
- download content from us;
- open emails or click on links in emails from us; and
- interact or communicate with us (i.e. when you request customer support).
Examples of the information we automatically collect include:
- network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider;
- computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
- the location of your device or computer;
- authentication and security credential information;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads;
- AKEYLESS Offerings metrics, such as offering usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time) and AKEYLESS Offerings, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us; and
- identifiers and information contained in cookies.
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- marketing, sales generation, and recruitment information, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- subscription, purchase, support, or other information about your interactions with products and services offered by us, our affiliates, or third parties in relation to AKEYLESS Offerings;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and
- credit history information from credit bureaus.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve AKEYLESS Offerings. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide AKEYLESS Offerings: We use your personal information to provide and deliver AKEYLESS Offerings and process transactions related to AKEYLESS Offerings, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Measure, Support, and Improve AKEYLESS Offerings: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop AKEYLESS Offerings.
- Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend AKEYLESS Offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with AKEYLESS Offerings.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to AKEYLESS Offerings via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote AKEYLESS Offerings. We might display interest-based ads for AKEYLESS Offerings.
- Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, AKEYLESS, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information
- Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, software, and content provided by third parties for use on or through AKEYLESS Offerings.
- Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of AKEYLESS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
Location of Personal Information
How We Secure Information
At AKEYLESS, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain compliance programs that validate our security controls.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from AKEYLESS websites, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
Children’s Personal Information
We don’t provide AKEYLESS Offerings for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use AKEYLESS Offerings only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Retention of Personal Information
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at AKEYLESS or want to contact us, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. You may also contact us at the addresses below:
For any prospective or current customers of AKEYLESS, our mailing address is: AKEYLESS LTD, Igal Alon 94, Alon Tower 2, Tel Aviv, Israel 6789140
If you interact with AKEYLESS Offerings on behalf of or through your organization, then your personal information may also be subject to your organization’s privacy practices, and you should direct privacy inquiries to your organization.