About The Position
Work model: Hybrid (2 days from home)
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection.
We are looking for a talented Senior Frontend software engineer to take a significant role in the development of a highly robust, multi-cloud, multi-region SaaS platform.
- 5+ years of hands-on Front-end / Full-stack development experience
- Experience with React (Familiarity with JS edge technologies such as Mobx - Advantage)
- Experience with Backend development- Advantage
- A degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experienced in B2B Cyber Security / Cloud Security / Identity & Access
- Management / Encryption Keys Management - Advantage
- Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities
- Plans & executes independently as well as acting as a strong team player
- Passionate about innovation and creation