About The Position
Location: Tel Aviv
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation, backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. Akeyless Vault Platform provides a set of breakthrough products in the realm of Secrets Management, Zero-Trust Privileged Access, and Data Protection. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, a business office in the US.
We are looking for a talented & experienced Solution Architect to take a significant role in our pre-sales, pilot processes, and the post-sale stage, leading our customers towards a successful implementation of Akeyless.
The ideal Solution Architect would drive customer satisfaction with a solution-based approach and deep technical expertise in Secret Management, DevOps, Security & Cloud. To do so, you’ll need to understand the customer’s challenges around credentials management, key management, certificate management & zero trust access, as well as demonstrate a good knowledge of IT, Engineering, and DevOps infrastructure.
Mostly with early tech-adopting US companies, you’ll be running demos and pilot processes with the sharpest DevOps, Engineering & Security teams that would require and award in-depth professional knowledge & standards.
- Lead technical sales meetings, including decks & demos (independently build her/his own labs whenever needed)
- Lead hands-on pilots on customer environment (remotely), demonstrating a deep understanding of Akeyless service and the latest product developments
- Post sale, walkthrough customers with on-boarding, and day-to-day use of Akeyless platform. Suggest documentation edits if needed and assist the customer support on more advanced issues
- Log and clearly communicate customer’s needs/requests/wishlists/pilot requirements while creatively suggesting how to tailor ad-hoc solutions - in cooperation with Technical PM/R&D Engineers
- Answer competitive analysis and product use cases inquiries, in coordination with Product Marketing
- Plan and host webinars during meetups and conferences (stage-speaking)
- Technologist in heart: loves learning and getting to know technologies, products, and new tools, new infrastructure, and open source projects
- Proven experience as Technical PreSale / Sales Engineer / Solution Architect / Customer Success Engineer / customer-facing Solution Architect at a recognized Software vendor, for at least three years
- Proven experience in Linux and Cloud Infrastructure (Kubernetes/Docker, IaaS, IAM) – Mandatory
- Background in infrastructure systems, and familiarity with information Security / Cloud Security space, at least with one of the followings: Identity and Access Management (IDM), Privileged access management (PAM), Certificates Management & PKI infrastructure, KMS, HSM, SSH Management, Credentials Management
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Configuration Management tools - Advantage
- Excellent presentation skills, English - Mother tongue level
- Startup mentality: Problem solver, works well in a dynamic environment, passionate about innovation and her/his contribution and impact
- Willingness to lead pre-sales meetings and post-sales activities on international time zones and specifically during US workday times
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent