About The Position
Location: USA - 100% remote
Akeyless is a Secrets Orchestration Platform, protecting credentials, certificates and keys used by machines, applications and DevOps teams, in both hybrid and multi-cloud environments. We are backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, a business office in the US.
Join us and become part of an innovative, fast growing start-up that’s making an impact in the world of cybersecurity and cloud by helping organizations safeguard their most critical workloads and data.
We are looking for an ambitious and metrics-driven Director of Demand Generation to lead our demand generation strategy, fuel our sales growth and support our growing SDR and Sales team.
You will be an expert in creating campaigns and programs that drive our Marketing function. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to increase inbound pipeline generation, accelerate inbound revenue, and drive brand awareness.
The positions responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns and programs to generate leads and build brand/platform top-of-mind awareness
- Execute programs that drive pipeline for our SDR and Sales teams using a variety of channels, including digital marketing tactics, syndication, social, events, webinars, email, web, content, direct mail
- Create and manage marketing programs, funnels, and customer journeys that are designed for prospects within our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Establish audience segmentations and identify buyer personas to inform content and channel strategies
- Oversee the strategy and metrics at the campaign level for email nurtures, workflows, segmented lists, assets, and reporting
- Execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities targeted at key personas and vertical segments
- Assess and analyze campaign performance. Identify drivers or detractors of campaign performance and create actionable next steps
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to develop marketing plans and report results
- 4+ years of Demand Generation Marketing experience, preferably within B2B SaaS, start-up, and cybersecurity
- Understanding and demonstrated experience delivering integrated marketing strategies with measurable business results
- Ability to act as an individual contributor
- A data driven mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Experience with an Enterprise Marketing Automation Tool (HubSpot preferred)
- Highly proficient at marketing strategy development, including data-driven opportunity assessment, scoring, and prioritization
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Confidence to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- BA/BS required