About The Position
Location: US, WFH
Akeyless, the Secrets Management company, operates in the DevOps & DevSecOps worldwide transformation. The Akeyless Vault Platform is a unified, SaaS-based solution that empowers organizations to efficiently and securely adopt DevOps, Cloud Transformation, and Zero-Trust Access initiatives. Our platform provides a set of breakthrough offerings in the realm of Secrets Management, Secure Remote Access, and Data Protection. We are backed by top cybersecurity investors (JVP, Team8) and led by a seasoned & success-oriented management team.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team at Akeyless. As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading all of Akeyless webinars and field marketing activities.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Events & Channel Marketing, you will also be responsible for producing company-hosted events (virtual and in-person), securing conference speaking opportunities and working hand-in-hand with the sales team to drive the event pipeline.
Join us and become part of an innovative, fast growing start-up that’s making an impact in the world of cybersecurity by helping organizations protect their most critical workloads and data.
- Owning and managing the company and partner hosted webinars
- Collaborating with Marketing and Design team members to develop and deliver marketing and promotional materials associated with events
- Securing event speaking opportunities, coordinating logistics and developing materials as needed
- Developing creative lead generating activities for events
- Planning and executing company-hosted events (both virtual and in-person) to build pipeline and promote brand loyalty
- Tracking KPIs, gathering feedback and calculating ROI driven by field marketing activities, while consistently assessing opportunities for improvement
- 3+ years of experience organizing events, leading company participation in industry conferences and/or working in event production.
- Experience in B2B SaaS and/or cybersecurity industry preferred
- Comfortable managing multiple demands and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do team player with strong project management skills
- Extremely responsible and reliable
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field
- High-level working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Hubspot) and CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- Start-up experience (preferred)